PerSpa in Wanderland
This website is owned by:
6000 Luzern 7
These Terms & Conditions govern the use of the website PerSpa in Wanderland. Anyone who accesses this site agrees to comply with these General Conditions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise indicated, the access and the reading of the PerSpa in Wanderland website is for free, with the exclusion of the cost of the internet connection that the User may need to pay to his/her internet connection provider to get access to the website.
The Contents of the site are made available to the User by leveraging information and data produced by the owner of the website and/or by leveraging third party sources for the sole purpose of information and entertainment.
PerSpa in Wanderland is constantly committed to providing the most up-to-date information at the time of publication. However, this information may be less accurate some time after publication. For this reason, no express or implied warranties are given as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, product, service or content.
The user uses the site and the information contained therein of his own free will and at his own risk. Under no circumstances will PerSpa in Wanderland be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result, directly or indirectly, of the use of this website and its content.
The User undertakes not to carry out any act that could damage the image, interests and rights of PerSpa in Wanderland or third parties, or that could damage, overload or prevent the normal use of the website.
In some areas of the website, the User is allowed to leave comments and express opinions. In these areas, however, it is absolutely forbidden to:
– Defame, insult, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights (i.e. the right to privacy) of others in any other way;
– Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, obscene or illegal name, topic, material or information;
– Use the Service for any purpose that violates the rules of local, national or international law;
– Upload files that contain software or other material that violates a third party’s intellectual property right (or right to privacy);
– Advertise or offer products or services that are not relevant to the Service;
– Carry out or forward surveys, competitions, Ponzi schemes or chain letters;
– Repeatedly post the same comment (known as “spamming”);
– Upload offensive and / or harmful content, including, in particular, content that defends, endorses, tolerates or promotes racism, intolerance, hatred or physical violence against any person or group;
– Users are solely responsible for the comments and opinions expressed by them on this site. Such opinions in no way represent PerSpa in Wanderland’s position or beliefs.
Any offensive comments expressed by third parties on this site will be removed as soon as possible. However, PerSpa in Wanderland does not assume any responsibility for any offenses against persons, entities or groups produced by third parties.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, all the contents of this site, including graphic materials, photos and videos, are the exclusive property of PerSpa in Wanderland or used with the authorization of the owners of the rights.
Users are expressly prohibited from reproducing them, transforming them, distributing them, making them available, extracting them or using them in any kind, by any means or procedure, unless this has been previously authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The “PerSpa in Wanderland” trademark and its logo are under the exclusive property of the owners of this site and cannot be used or disseminated under any circumstances without the prior consent of the owners of the rights.
Unless otherwise indicated, the publication of any content produced by third-party collaborators (so-called Guest Bloggers) is carried out without any compensation for the author of them. The Guest Bloggers transfer to the PerSpa in Wanderland’s owners the exclusive right of publication. However, the author remains solely responsible for the material sent by him/her and published on this website and guarantees that the product complies with the relevant national and local laws. PerSpa in Wanderland will not be held responsible for any violations of national and local laws or copyright legislation committed by third parties as Guest Bloggers. However, the owners of PerSpa in Wanderland undertake to promptly delete from the website any content that violates the above principles or any copyrights.
CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE